Find your hire calling.We are the leader in online promotions software, including contests, ballots, quizzes, surveys, email, and ecommerce offers. And we didn't achieve our #1 status by accident. We've always strived to hire like-minded leaders who are the best at what they do. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Why should you work with Second Street?
Second Street is looking for college students who are life-long learners and passionate about technology to join our team as an intern. Internships are available in a variety of departments, and individuals accepted to the Internship Program will be matched with a department that suits their long-term career interests. To learn more and to apply, visit the Internship Program page.
Second Street creates software that helps media companies create engaging online promotions (like sweepstakes, quizzes, trivia, surveys, Instagram contests, and more) to both grow their audience, increase revenue, and learn more about their customers. CBS, Entercom, ESPN, The Washington Post, Sports Illustrated, and over 3,000 others rely on Second Street to engage and interact with their consumers.
We’re a close-knit, vibrant organization located in downtown St. Louis. Second Streeters have a passion for software and the success of our customers. We pride ourselves on our Midwestern values; we keep it casual and work together to get things done.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to work in our St. Louis office to write and produce e-books and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, and generate awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create various types of content, including: written articles, videos, e-books, case studies, infographics, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Interview Second Street employees, clients, and industry experts and be able to create well-written and engaging content from the interview.
- Edit all communication efforts to match the style and voice of our brand.
- Extend the life of a piece of content by finding ways to repurpose across multiple mediums and in multiple formats.
- Coordinate publishing and distribution of content across all Second Street channels, including: Lab, marketing web site, social channels, email, and more.
- Track metrics for all content initiatives and report to the content team to analyze and evaluate efforts.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong ability to work with other team members to create, develop and manage content.
- Experience in the media industry is a plus.
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Canva, Camtasia (or other video editing software), and knowledge of Marketo is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency working with Wordpress.
- Experience as a journalist, reporter, or PR professional.
- Ability to manage several projects at once in a sophisticated and timely manner.
- Must be friendly, motivated, organized, possess a strong work ethic and be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
- Passionate about the media, marketing, promotions, and data.
- Four-year degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Internet resources.
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computers, including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Google and other related software programs.
- Preferred: Knowledge of both Mac and Windows operating systems.
Second Street offers competitive wages, a friendly atmosphere, flexible PTO (take what you need when you need it), 401k with 3%, and bonus plan.
Please email a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. (No phone calls please.)Human Resources
1017 Olive Street
St. Louis, MO 63101
Second Street Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.